LivingLens has been shortlisted for a prestigious nationwide innovation award run by tech publication BusinessCloud Media.
LivingLens was among 170 tech firms nominated for potential inclusion in the first annual 100 SmartTech Innovators, which will rank the groundbreaking companies harnessing data and sensor technology to power business and smart cities.
The general public can vote for the UK's most innovative smart technology company before 11pm GMT on Wednesday January 29, 2020 by visiting this page.
A panel of independent judges will also select their top companies from the shortlist, with the final 100 ranking decided by a combination of the judges' rankings and public vote.
The judging panel includes:
- Teodora Kaneva, programme manager - SmarterUK, techUK
- Jon Corner, MD, The Landing
- Stuart Lynn, TechNorthEast founder and former CTO at Sage
- Dr Joanne Phoenix, interim executive director, Sensor City
- Chris Hill, sales director, Huawei Enterprise
- Carly Gulliver, managing associate, Addleshaw Goddard LLP
- Jonathan Symcox, editor, BusinessCloud
The final 100 SmartTech Innovators ranking will be published on Monday March 9th on the BusinessCloud website, be publicized in its daily newsletter and also feature in its quarterly magazine in March.
It is one of four nationwide industry rankings from BusinessCloud which will aim to shine a light on the companies of all sizes who are doing amazing things with technology.